This blog's purpose is to help make more information available to people to make choices that support their health. Plant-based nutrition is shown to have many health benefits, and I hope to provide ways to make it more affordable.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

White Beans, Tomatoes, and Kale

I'm watching Forks Over Knives while I eat dinner tonight. I thought I'd stop to write up what my dinner consists of before I forget.

I just used a can of white northern beans, rinsed, and cooked it with a little chopped onion and two chopped roma tomatoes. I added a little bit of Bragg's liquid aminos, lime juice (not fresh unfortunately), garlic powder, and chili powder. Then I added some chopped kale and cilantro. When it was done, I added maybe 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of tahini and mixed it all together. It was quite quick and it tasted delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment